Monday, March 2, 2009

Location for Discussion of _Culture Making_

The March meeting of SQUARE, in which we'll be discussing Andy Crouch's Culture Making: Recovering Our Creative Calling, will be held in room 213 of the Cleveland Center on the campus of the University of Sioux Falls. (We'll be meeting on March 4th at 7:00 pm.)

My apologies for taking so long to nail down a location. I was hoping to identify a space out in the community--a coffee shop, for instance. However, the only potential place that came to my mind was the meeting room at Caribou, which could potentially be a little cramped.

Of course, if folks have recommendations for more community-based meeting spaces, they should feel free to send them my way. The ideal location: coffee, space that accommodates 6 - 26, with a whiteboard for the facilitator, if possible. (Not asking for much, am I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment